Since 2015 The Cock has been bringing life to the beautiful jugend-style landmark by Kasarmitori square.
These walls have hosted a restaurant continuously for over 50 years — what a heritage to live up to. The “likour” neon on the bar wall is a tribute to the former restaurant: it's created of the old Kellarikrouvi neon letters.
The building - quite the work of art itself - was designed in 1901 by young and soon-to-be world famous architects Herman Gesellius, Armas Lindgren and Eliel Saarinen. Currently, the beautiful building is owned by The Finnish Association of Academic Agronomists.
From the lively round-the-year terrace and bistro-like street level, the spiral staircase wrapped in contemporary art leads to the candle-lit, red-brick basement – the extraordinary event space.
Warm welcome to The Cock!